This is such a fun, festive way to create beautiful Valentine's Day cards and decorations. You'll tap into so many senses when you shake the shaving cream bottle and feel the weight shift in your hands, push the top and hear the shaving cream come out, see the cream expand on your tray, and smell that wonderful shaving cream scent. And that's before you even get those hands into the cream to spread it around and touch, smoosh, squeeze it!
1. Spread shaving cream on a plate or tray.
2. Add a couple of drops of liquid watercolors or small spoonfuls of washable paint to the cream.
3. Use a popsicle stick or toothpick or butter knife to gently swirl the colors into the cream.
4. Take a piece of stock paper or cardboard and lay it on top of the colorful cream. Press gently into the cream.
5. Pull up the paper and use a popsicle stick, squeegee, lid or another piece of cardboard to scrape the excess cream off.
6. Use your paper to make beautiful Valentine's Day cards and decorations and then share the LOVE!